Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Most Random Thing at Night

seriously this is a random post that came out as a result of a chronic bore. So if ya got better thing to do, please don't waste your time.
Well, it's not that I don't have anything to do (I need to study biology religion math for heaven's sake). No. I have PLENTY o' stuff to do. It's just that... you know that feeling when you suddenly became weary of your routines? I need a quick break. Blogging in the middle of a school night like this is something that I wouldn't normally do. It's sort of a rule. But now, that rule should be locked in a box. I am already here :-p 

5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
#1 I wear braces.
#2 If you ask me what my favorite fruits are, I'd say pear,banana, and longans
#3 Everybody has their own favorite ice cream flavor. Not that I often eat ice creams anyway, but the rum-and-raisin would be my choice
#4 I have a problem with concentrating to only one thing at a time
#5 I'm moody, terribly moody. I'm not that smiley, happy-go-lucky at all time. But usually I hide my feelings well.


oops, the battery's running low. gotta charge it. better get back to biology sleep now. tooddles

No comments:

Post a Comment