Tuesday, August 31, 2010

48 hours before total freedom ~

It's hard to believe only two more days left of school... :D I can picture myself already, having fun all day, won't be missing that ugly green prison school building. I will probably miss only the canteen and it's plentyful kind of delicacies that I haven't try all of it yet 6-: 
Now before I forget my holiday to-do list better write it down
1. Improve my crappy drawings (it's sort of a not-new-yet-not-something-I-ever-took-seriously thing, I'll catch up with the whole story later)
2. Meet old friends
3. Watch 'Marie Antoinette', 'Bridget Jones' Diary', '(500) Days of Summer', all romantic movies I could get my hands on
4. Read more classic Indonesian literature (just finished and ought to return to the school library, 'Salah Asuhan', a (tragic, IMO) love story with a rich cultural and historical background)
5. Sleep
6. More sleep
7. ....
8. ....
That's for now. I'm 100% positive it'll become longer and longer. Oh, and my mom insisted that I squeeze in 'study' between the number 1-3. Mmm right ma
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment