Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last post. For the next one-and-a-half week

Next week is a Summative week. Starting with Religion and Sociology on Monday. Biology is on the next day. So I'd probably not keep on posting. Hopefully after the week ends I'll be happily posting some great news  
;-p


Just sharing a bit, it has been some days lately. Starting on Thursday, when I forgot my basketball-athlete profile assignment. I was so #@#$%@# 'cause I was planning to make a really good, comprehensive profile with a picture, when the assignment was given on Tuesday. And Wednesday was a day-off! So could you imagine how mad & disappointed I am with myself?
And on Friday, I couldn't study a bit. I had fever. Sore throat and what my sister called "never-ending blows". 
On Saturday, I was getting better. So I started to unstore hand-outs, worksheets, and notes that I'll need to study for Summative. As a result my room looked like a wrecked ship, sunken in piles, piles of papers. 
So, I only have the chance to study today -__- but still, I'll try my best. Wishmeluck
BTW, Greyson Chance just followed me back yo! for those who is not familiar yet with this better-than-bieber kid, check out -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment