Monday, May 24, 2010

CARAFUN

PHOTO TAKEN FROM ONE OF PUAPALA '36 'S FB, EDITED BY ME  

Last Saturday, I, my fellow Puapala '37 ca.angs (members-to-be), Puapala '36, a few 11th-graders, two PK and two of my teacher went... CARAFAN! (Caving & Rafting Delapan). Although without caving this year, it was a valuable experience. My first time rafting  (^o^)  *excited*
We went to Citatih, Sukabumi. We sailed through 13 kilometers of relatively deep, calm river that has pretty dynamic cascades in some points. It's like riding a roller coaster but subtler and of course, wet. Many people got into the river, but I didn't, there wasn't a 'right' moment for me to do it the water is not clear, that's why I was afraid to get in :-p
Not even less-fun, was when on-the-way in the bus which I probably missed most of it, for I fell asleep so easily. But nonetheless, it's still unforgettable. Many many things, I couldn't describe in words. 
One of the random things; one of the superintendents called me a "shrimp". He said I was so quiet (which is the opposite of my personality, once you've known me) and that I sleep all the time. I had no idea how a shrimp could be associated of being quiet (and a sleepyhead). I was like "Did you ever talked to a shrimp?" 
-__- . Oh, I forgot to mention something important; we never ever run out of food & snacks during the trip! they fed us like, every two-hours or so. Last but not least, truly thanking the coordinator & all the people who supported the trip 
:-) muchas gracias syukran merci beaucoup arigatō gozai masu


"Moments like this is what I'm going to miss the most"

No comments:

Post a Comment