Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What do I want to be?

I had a hard time filling out People Who Inspire You on facebook. Truth is, there are too many people who made an impact on me. Then when I was about to blog something, I saw on the reading list, my friend Rhesa's post, titled "Future/Hope/Dream Lies Ahead!". I started thinking, "What is my dream? What do I want to be?" 'cause it's constantly keeps changing. 
When I was in the 9th grade, I wanted to be either a surgeon or a geneticist. I'm sort of secretly fascinated with the human genome, 'cause in my child-like, shallow little mind, DNA is the secret to the universe. When I was in 10th grade, I wanted to become an engineer in food technology. If you knew me, you wouldn't ask why ;p
And in 11th grade, now, my parents say that I should be a doctor. Because my dad's sisters and their husbands, who are mostly doctors, said that I think like one. IDK how much of that is true... maybe they said it just to make me happy. 
Nevertheless, I just want to share some of the women who inspired me. The first woman who inspired me is my own mother of course! I'd be so lucky if I can be even only 1/10 of her :')

Mind you, this was originally gonna be a loong post. And I hate long post, so I decided to 'dedicate' another post for them only...


No comments:

Post a Comment