Monday, June 28, 2010

So loooong

    
:v FWWAHHH it has been so long since the last time I posted. The internet connection sucked the last two weeks -,- what a torture somehow I managed to pass through it though, thank God for there's always new things to discover everyday. The last two weeks -while I was less in front of my computer and doing 'real' activities more- many many things has changed. There's a part of my everyday life that wouldn't be a part anymore. A few lessons that have proven to be undeniably true : #1 There is no Ctrl+Z in real life, and #2 Changes are unavoidable. 
In the end of the day, hopefully I'll be able to move on, 'cause if not, life will be pretty hard from here. Oh, by the way, 
so cute isn't she ? she's like this little sister i never had ;-p and the song can't get out of my head, they do it every time on nickelodeon -_- something like this :


Ni Hao!
Kai-Lan, Kai-Lan, Kai-Lan, Kai-Lan
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan!


Come and join our good friends,
They're all ready to play
And now that you're here,
It's a super special day ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment